Friday 20 November 2009

Next Step in AIESEC

So, as many other VPs on different levels in AIESEC right now, and as many other VPs before us I am having a look at job upstairs.

You know. The VP without the V. The P. I am considering applying for MCP 2010/11 of AIESEC Norway

I have less than 1,5 months to decide on the following questions, among others.

1. How badly do I want it?
2. Is it the right development opportunity for me, now?
3. Do I have the capacity, energy and competency to lead this country?
4. Am I the right person at the right time for AIESEC Norway?
5. Are my strategies the right ones to achieve the right impact?

I need some decision making criterias, for Heaven's sake. Some criterias. Have any inputs? Email me - I'd be happy to listen.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Rolf

    I always try and take things back to what I want to achieve long term and think about what are the important things I need to learn or develop in the next few years in order to achieve that. That at least gives some direction on if the role falls into the range of options that you could take.

    I also try and think about the EXPERIENCE I want to have, rather than the role. Because if you don't get the role, you can still get the experience somewhere else and achieve your objectives.

    Just some thoughts, best of luck with the process, its really a cool thing to think about!

    Jake

    ReplyDelete