Tuesday 27 April 2010

Fly and spread your wings my little bird!

In 3 days one of the most amazing people I have ever met in my life is leaving Norway. R. appeared over 1 year ago in Bucharest smiling and nervous and I have loved her ever since. I have had the luck of spending almost every day with her for the last 11 months, experiencing her in all her splendour, seeing her challenge herself, develop, wanting more, spreading her wings, sometimes crying, almost always laughing and teaching me about life an myself.

On Friday she will go to Romania, to live a crazy month of double work, double emotions, double the fun.

It breaks my heart a bit. Not because I am upset with you, but because I will miss you. Our team will not be quite the same in the office, we will all be a bit lost. And we know you will be here in heart 200%, and that is more heart than most people even have! And that's exactly why our hearts will be a little lost.

I am already excited about seeing you in June. I am already excited about team days although they are far away. And tomorrow night, and Thursday night, I want to party with you!

All my love my dearest. My friendship is forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment