Monday 5 July 2010

The small things..

Today is the first Monday as President of AIESEC Norway

So what has happened today? Basically we had our first weekly meeting, which I was leading. I am happy as the meeting achieved the outcomes desired and was on time. Sounds like a small thing, but in fact it is not for me as these operational tasks make up a significant part of my job. Some years back I was part of a team where we had meetings which went overtime, were often unproductive, and where the agenda was unclear or not followed. It was crap.

So basically that's it. The first Monday morning of my term.

2 comments:

  1. our life consists of those small things. so your fist presiden's monday is awesome thing:) i'm happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Rolf. I hope your discipline will make stuff matter from now one.

    ReplyDelete