Saturday 14 August 2010

Euroco

I got some really exciting news this week, that I will be facilitating at EuroCo in Austria in October. EuroCo is an LCP conference only, meaning all the delegates are the leaders of their local committees somewhere. I feel so lucky to have this chance, and for sure it will be an amazing experience. Also, the facilitators team is absolutely awesome as well, which just enhances my excitement.

Facilitating an International conference outside my "obligations" was a dream I had already before I became and MC member last year. Last year, however, I never felt that I could permit myself to spend a week away from my job when the conferences were happening, and hence I always postponed it. It was one of the very few regrets I had in an otherwise awesome year in the Big Bang MC. This year I am going to grab the opportunity with both my hands.

So thank you again, AIESEC, for giving me amazing opportunities

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rolf!

    Congrats for being selected as Faci for EuroCo! It will for sure be an unforgettable experience.

    May I use quotes from your post as statements for our website and promotion on our social media?

    All the best,

    Alexandre
    CCVP Com EuroCo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to have such motivated Facilitators at such a cool conference!
    It will be legendary, I can assure you of that! :)

    ReplyDelete