Thursday 9 September 2010

A good moment..

I am back from India and hopefully I will write something about it in a few days.

Today I had the chance to spend around 15 minutes speaking to one of my Local Committee Presidents (LCP). I was talking about something I learned (or re-learned - it's usually like that) in India about the combination of a challenging environment and a support environment for personal growth and development.

What he told me made me extremely proud and humble. Basically he was talking about how much support he had felt from my team while I had been gone. Basically my team understood this lesson a long time ago, long before I did. And they have acted upon it and are making it happen.

They truly are amazing, these Back to the 80s VPs.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you surround yourself with good people.
    ~Stephane, New Zealand.

    ReplyDelete