Tuesday 8 June 2010

Year 2: 1 day to go

A few days ago I closed my first year of being part of the leadership team of AIESEC Norway with my most amazing team. It was emotional and nice, it was powerful and fitting.

I have the pleasure of not having to close off this experience but instead to build upon it for the next year. In 2 days the whole new team of AIESEC Norway will start our journey together. A journey which begins with intense transition.

For sure this is the biggest challenge I have ever faced. To lead such a talented team and a country that is starting to find it's feet - starting to feel it's own potential - is surely no easy task. But at those times I like quoting myself, "If it's easy to do, it's not worth doing". I am so excited about starting now, that I can't wait.

One more year of craziness, an amazing journey of learning to be continued. And the best part of it all is that I feel proud to be allowed to carry the Big Bang legacy further. For sure it will be a great year ahead.

AIESEC Norway, thank you for the opportunity - I am grabbing it with both my hands. Hold on!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck for the new term! :) I'm sure you'll do great with your team! see you soon at ScaLDS :D

    ReplyDelete